The Work on Uncitral on Arbitration | 2nd Edition
AUTHOR: Sanders, Pieter
PUBLISHER: Kluwer Law International
Also available at Amazon.com
Central to this new edition is a focus on the ongoing revision of the Model Law on Arbitration, including reports on what has been achieved so far and detailed discussion of ten topics for revisions to be addressed in the future. Dr. Sanders#65533; in-depth discussion also encompasses the following:
- article-by-article commentary on UNCITRAL#65533;s Arbitration Rules;
- discussion of the IBA Rules on Taking Evidence;
- article-by-article commentary on the Model Law on Arbitration, including additions made by individual states;
- article-by-article reference to selected court decisions;
- the UNCITRAL notes on organising arbitral proceedings; and
- commentary on the Model Law on Conciliation of 2002 compared with the Conciliation Rules of UNCITRAL.
Throughout the book Prof. Dr. Sanders#65533; long and varied experience as a pioneering practitioner in these fields is referred to. Like the First Edition, this is a book that will be of inestimable value to corporate counsel, international lawyers, business people, academics and students in this important field of dispute resolution.
PUBLICATION DATE: 3/1/2004