Validation of Cell-Based Assays in the GLP Setting
A Practical Guide
PUBLISHER: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
In this book, the editors have collected assays for which validation procedures have been developed, making this a vital purchase for anyone using such assays in drug development.
- Describes the development, optimization and validation of cell-based assays, including procedural documentation required for Good Laboratory Practice
- Presents validations of cell-based assays for select targets, with step-by-step instructions, allowing the reader to reproduce the assay conditions and results
- Provides details of techniques used in the evaluation of immunodeficiency, autoimmune and oncological disorders, including assessment of cancer vaccines
- Offers a compendium of validation parameters that need to be considered when using these methods to develop a new drug
- Includes detailed protocols for the evaluation of cytokines and of neutralizing antibodies directed against protein therapeutics
Validation of Cell-based Assays in the GLP Setting provides the professional with an invaluable reference source, featuring key guidelines. The book will prove extremely useful to all scientists working in the areas of drug development.
PUBLICATION DATE: 5/5/2008
CATEGORY: Medical, Science