Variability of the Duration of Life of Living Creatures | 1st Edition
AUTHOR: E. Timmer
PUBLISHER: IOS Press, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
You know you've got one! And Mixed Media Storytelling Workbook: Art Journaling Inspiration, Words and Prompts is here to help you tell it and turn it into a personal and meaningful work of art. No matter where you are in your journey, this art journaling workbook is the perfect companion.
With twenty techniques, projects and words of wisdom from some of our best-selling authors, it is easier than ever to find the inspiration you need. Plus, you'll have plenty of space for adding photos, collages and more in the 75+ lightly textured pages here, in your book. So what are you waiting for? Document your story for yourself, or the world!
Inside this Workbook:
- Dozens of tips, prompts and techniques to help you create your story.
- Advice and encouragement from eight of our favorite authors.
- More than eighty pages for you to tell your tale in the most artful way possible--your way!
- Traci Bautista, author of Collage Unleashed and Doodles Unleashed.
- Randi Feuerhelm-Watts, author of Wide Open.
- The Journal Fodder Junkies (Eric M. Scott and David R. Modler), authors of Journal Fodder 365 and The Journal Junkies Workshop.
- Liz Lamoreux, author of Inner Excavation.
- Quinn McDonald, author of Raw Art Journaling.
- Diana Trout, author of Journal Spilling.
- Violette, author of Journal Bliss.
PUBLICATION DATE: 4/1/2000