Welding | 3rd Edition
AUTHOR: NCCER Staff
PUBLISHER: Prentice Hall PTR
Also available at Amazon.com
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes: Welding Safety, Oxyfuel Cutting, Base Metal Preparation, Weld Quality, SMAW -- Equipment and Setup, SMAW -- Electrodes and Selection, SMAW -- Beads and Fillet Welds, SMAW -- Groove Welds with Backing, Joint Fit-up and Alignment, SMAW -- Open V-Groove Welds, and SMAW-- Open-Root Pipe Welds.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
- Annotated Instructor's Guide (AIG) Paperback 0-13-102578-3
- AIG Loose-Leaf 0-13-102579-1
- Computerized Testing Software 0-13-103315-8
- Transparency Masters 0-13-103344-1
- PowerPoint#65533; Presentation Slides 0-13-103316-6
- Welding Levels 1-3 Performance Labs 0-13-604297-X
- National Construction Career Test (NCCT) available with this title http://nccer.org/academicAvailAssessments.aspx
PUBLICATION DATE: 6/9/2003
CATEGORY: Technology & Engineering