Wiley GAAP '99 | 1999th Edition
Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles 1999 Edition
AUTHOR: Patrick R. Delaney and Barry J. Epstein
PUBLISHER: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
More accountants rely on this handy quick-reference volume to help them interpret and apply the latest GAAP than on any other professional resource. And with good reason. Not just a reiteration of current GAAP, it offers clear, concise explanations of all the latest GAAP rules, terminology, and concepts. Written by a dedicated team of authors, practitioners, and educators, extremely well indexed, and thoroughly cross-referenced, it provides instant answers and proven solutions to a host of practical questions and problems. Among the many outstanding features that have helped make this the bestselling GAAP resource are:
- The most up-to-date coverage of all financial accounting standards, including the FASB Statements on Reporting Comprehensive Income (No.130), Disclosures about Segments of Enterprise and Related Information (No.131), Employers' Disclosures about Pensions and Other Postretirement Benefits (No.132), and Accounting for Derivative Instruments and Hedging Activities (No.133).
- Emerging Issues Task Force Consensus Statements.
- More examples than any other GAAP resource.
- Lucid illustrations of accounting transactions and their presentation in financial statements.
- Summary charts and diagrams that illustrate the relationship between the standards and applications.
- Cross-references to all authoritative sources of GAAP, including FASB, ARB, SEC, APB, EITF, and others.
- Coverage of all specialized GAAP, including real estate and retail land sales, banking and thrifts, nonprofits, franchises, government contracts, and 21 other industries.
- Detailed explanations of key relationships and required disclosures for authoritative pronouncements.
- Extensive disclosure checklists, including SEC requirements. The most timely, practical, and easy-to-use GAAP resource available, Wiley GAAP 99: Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles is an indispensable tool of the accounting trade.
And don't miss this exciting new resource:
- GAAP 99 FOR WINDOWTM.
- INTERPRETATION AND APPLICATION OF GENERALLY ACCEPTED ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES. Available in both CD-ROM and disk editions.
PUBLICATION DATE: 10/7/1998
CATEGORY: Business & Economics